// Tat-Twam-Asi //
Thou Art That
A Spot of Philosophy and a Splash of Everything

Phantom of the Blogosphere (ബ്ലോഗോളിതില്ലേ പ്രേധം)

Category: By FreaKo
This post is not available on Oh God! Where Art Thou!

I don’t know why but for some strange reasons it seems that a stranger does not like me.

I joined a community called Kerala Bloggers some time back and now was the time when I got the chance to check it out. There is this section where every one provides the link to their blog and the next person rates it between 1 and 10. Not to be left out, your’s truly too joined the bandwagon.

I gave the jerk who posted before me a 0.5 out of a whole 10 just because the link he provided was not a blog, but a sad website, which I am sure took a lot of family time to design and perfect (if that is called perfection). Then with a sense of pride, I post the link to my loud and proud blog (which no one reads other than the ones I force to or me). I check the posting if everything is fine.

Next day, I login to check if anyone has scored for me and lo, what do I see? My posting has been deleted! I am furious, I am sure I had clicked the “submit” button. Anyways I do the same thing I did the last day and with a sense of pride, I post again. The only difference being that I gave a 1.5 in place of 0.5 (I was wondering if the jerk didn’t like the score I gave him last time, so I gave him another full point to keep him happy). And today when I check again, hoping to get rave reviews for my blog with a ‘holier than thou’ attitude (well most of the personal blogs behave that way), my post has been deleted AGAIN. I am sure it is the jerk who has deleted it, just because I gave him a score that he deserved! Karthave! Aa Paapi, cheyunethu, avan ariyinilla! Avanodu proukanme! (Hey god old lord! The sinner doesn’t realize his actions! Please forgive him!)

But yours truly is not going to give it up without a fight! I am as persistent as a child can be. I will keep on posting till the phantom deleter gets tired. Thanks to high speed corporate internet connections, the world is a bloggier space to live in!
 

6 comments so far.

  1. Unknown May 23, 2008 at 3:49 PM
    lol! u poor thing. but that means the person who posted just before u ( if he is also the deleter) is at least a moderator of the commty.
    oru moderatoriunte postil keri kothan thakka dhairyamo!
  2. FreaKo May 23, 2008 at 4:44 PM
    @amooma

    Praythinte chorathalapu...
    abadham ayipoyeeennu oru thonnal

    :) TNX for the comment & cheers
  3. Manoj Prabhakaran May 23, 2008 at 5:51 PM
    Hello Nikhil,

    I don't remember reading or deleting your post. The only moderation I usually do is deleting threads which do not conform to the policies listed in the community's description.

    If you created a new thread to announce your blog that gets deleted. But if you introduce your blog in one of the threads meant for it, it stays there.

    There are no other moderators for the community.

    best,
    Manoj
  4. FreaKo May 23, 2008 at 6:03 PM
    @Manoj

    Thanks for the clarification Manoj! Just to let you know that I had replied to one of the threads and not created t any new ones :)
  5. kuhorj May 23, 2008 at 9:19 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  6. kuhorj May 23, 2008 at 9:39 PM
    yesterday when i visited the orkut forum i found ur comments and ur score for that person. i even noticed it and u commented something like....its not a blog....

Something to say?