// Tat-Twam-Asi //
Thou Art That
A Spot of Philosophy and a Splash of Everything

Random Revelations - I

Category: By FreaKo

This post is not available on Oh God! Where Art Thou!

Chances are that if the first part of the movie is X-Men, the last part will also be X-Men.
- Meci

 

2 comments so far.

  1. SuperMus May 29, 2008 at 3:12 PM
    Hmmm... I suggest you watch the Hindi movie "Race". I'm pretty sure that the two halves don't belong to the same movie... somehow they fail to make sense together!
  2. FreaKo May 29, 2008 at 3:43 PM
    Heheh! I can understand your liking for the particular movie!

    Just to give you an idea on the genisis of the statement:

    I was spending a night at my friends place and happend to chance upon the movie X-Men on one of those channels. Being the movie it is, soon we moved on to someting that could amuse us. About an hour later, while channle surfing, we came back to the same channel and I Exclaimed, "Fantastic 4!". That is when Meci came up with the revelation, "Chances are that if the first part of the movie is X-Men, the last part will also be X-Men." :P

Something to say?